Monday, September 22, 2008

World Fantasy Convention Interview

Originally posted HERE

The World Fantasy Convention put up an interview of me on their website, along with part of my audiobook. You can listen to it here (the interview starts at 2 minutes and 49 seconds into the podcast): http://media.libsyn.com/media/worldfantasy2008/WF08_33.mp3

I'm excited to go to the World Fantasy Convention next month in Calgary. I've never been to Canada before, so I'm not sure what my experience will be like, but I have my passport now and I'm ready to go.

I'm devoting the next couple months to my second book in the Parallel Worlds series. I really need to finish that thing! I'm proud of the outline I've written. It's going to be a murder mystery with lots of twists and turns. I'm hoping that it's unlike anything you've ever read before. Writing a murder mystery in a fantasy world allows me to do some fun and unexpected things.

No comments: