Friday, January 30, 2009

Coincidence or Devine Intervention?

The other day we finally broke down and got our air conditioning unit fixed. It's been down for a few months now. We live in Arizona, and our house would become an oven in the summer if we didn’t get it fixed. It ended up costing us $1,600, which is very bad for someone who isn’t getting a steady income and is living off of savings. Well, someone up there is definitely looking after us, since that very day a school contacted me out of the blue and asked me to come talk to their students. After my fee and selling books to the kids, I usually end up with $800 per local school visit. Well, that would cover half of my A/C bill. The next day, another local school contacted me and asked me to come visit their students. There’s the second half of our A/C bill! All I can say is that the Lord is watching over my family.

No comments: