Saturday, January 05, 2008

Haruah wants to publish "Letting Go"

Originally posted HERE

I just got an email from "Haruah: Breath of Heaven" saying that they'd like to publish my story "Letting Go" on their site (haruah.com) and print magazine. This is a somewhat sad story that my wife just loves. The story is about a Hong Kong Orchid tree and the lives of the couple who planted it. My wife and I have a Hong Kong Orchid tree in our front yard. I've only seen three others in all of Arizona. Maybe I just don't get out enough!

Speaking of getting stories published, "Yearning to Jump" should be published this month at www.Teen-Age-Magazine.com. That story is mostly autobiographical. If you want to see how crazy I was in high school, then don't miss "Yearning to Jump."

Update: Read "Yearning to Jump" Here

No comments: