Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Interview on NarniaFans.com

Originally posted HERE

I was interviewed by Paul Martin, the owner of NarniaFans.com, the other day. You can read the full interview at http://www.narniafans.com/archives/1671

Paul said he might be able to help me with my video trailer. Remember a LONG time ago I said I was going to revamp the trailer and use my additional footage? Life just got in the way. I've actually had a couple people offer to help with my website, but I've been too busy to even take them up on their offers.

I have some more videos that I'll post on YouTube in the next little while. Basically videos of the panels I was on at various conventions going back to 2007. Whew! Check the video section of my website in a couple of weeks from now.

Lastly, Book 2 is coming along nicely. I hope to have it finished by the end of this month.

No comments: